Brine from the Dead Sea for inhalation treatment of horses.
The recognized curative salt from the Dead Sea is known for its natural healing power for diseases of the respiratory tract, allergies or skin problems. The brines manufactured by Oxygen Concept are an ideal inhalant additive for many horses suffering from acute or chronic cough.
These products can be used with all common mask nebulizers as well as for room nebulization and optionally available in concentrations of 2,5 % or 5 %.
- can have a decongestant and anti-inflammatory effect
- the increased concentration of salt (≥ 0,9 %) draws water out of the tissue
- as a result, mucus stuck in the lung can liquify and expectoration is supported
- contains sodium, potassium and calcium salts as well as trace elements
- the ingredients are purified and additionally enriched with magnesium (for relaxing the respiratory muscles)
- manufactured with medicinal sterile water
- laboratory-tested product quality
The brine is used typically for horses with respiratory diseases like infections, RAO, COB, allergies or equine asthma.
The use of the problems should always be discussed with the attending veterinarian or therapeut.