These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Practical aid for braiding – one tool for all work steps practical aid for braiding – one... more
Product information "TopZop Braiding Comb"
Practical aid for braiding – one tool for all work steps
- practical aid for braiding – one tool for all work steps
- a gripping clamp fixed at the plastic comb holds the open mane
- with built-in fixing device for a deposit of plaiting bands on the handle
- suitable for right and left-handed use
- size: ca. 20 x 9 cm
- color: anthracite grey
It works like this:
1. Attach an appropriate number of plaiting bands to the end of the handle of TopZop
2. Comb the mane with the comb, then partition the first strand to be plaited.
3. Turn around the comb, fix the open rest of the mane with the clamp.
4. Plait the partitioned strand to a braid, twist and fix with plaiting band.
5. Remove the clamp and repeat from step one.
Related links to "TopZop Braiding Comb"
Customers also bought