CEE CALM Acoustic Horse Calming Device
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 6 Workdays
How it works:
Horses are herd animals with a distinctive social behavior. Certain noises, like the sounds grazing horses produce, have a calming effect on the members of a group of horses. These will very often adopt a more relaxed posture and start to eat as well.
In CEECALM such noises were collected and adapted to help stressed and nervous horses calm down. The device was developed and tested in cooperation with veterinarians. It can be used in almost any surroundings due to its small size and flexible installation. (“listen in” here)
Multiple world champion and Olympic gold medal winner Isabell Werth is convinced:
“CEECALM is a really astonishing device. It can easily be taken along and helps calm stressed horses in the most varied environments…”
Typical areas of use:
- Horse shows
- Veterinary examinations
- Separation from other horses
- Getting used to new surroundings
- Fear in certain situations (e.g. thunderstorms)
- Easiest possible operation: switch on, choose volume level and let it unfold its calming effects
- In larger spaces several units can be operated at the same time.
- Two different mountings for permanent installation or mobile use are included.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries.
- Technical data: input voltage 5 V/1 A, charging time: 2,5 hours, operating time: at least 4 hours (depends on volume level), size 71 x 48 x 71 mm, weight: 173 g, temperature: from 0 to +45 degrees Celsius
Scope of delivery:
1 x CEECALM, 1 x protective sleeve, 1 x charging cable, 1 x mounting solid with screw cap, 2 x rubber bands, 1 x mounting flex with Velcro strap, 1 instruction manual