- opening ensures a more secure fit
- easy to put on and adjust using three velcro straps
- except for the opening completely surrounds the hock
- interior made of Welltex bioceramic textile (functional textile with heat reflective properties)
- exterior shell made of sturdy neoprene
- the size is measured at the widest circumference of the joint
- can be used in periods of rest
- color black
Please measure the circumference above the middle of the joint where it is widest! The side designation is seen from the horse's point of view.
Important for use: In order to prevent the brace from sliding down we recommend to use it with a wrap underneath. This way the Velcro fasteners don't need to be pulled too firmly.
The special property of the Back on Track products is the use of body heat. Tiny ceramic particles are fused into the Welltex®-material reflecting body heat in the form of long wave infrared radiation.
This effect helps to increase well-being, decreases muscle tension and increases blood circulation.
Even if the back on track textiles create a warm comfortable feeling they don't lead to increased sweating. The more warmth the body produces the stronger is the effect. Therefore Back on Track can very well also be used to warm up muscles before training and in regeneration.
Back on track products are most effective when they are used in direct physical contact.
The following Back on Track products for horses exist:
Stable boots, work boots, travel boots, bandages and wraps, hock boots, knee boots, protectors for poll, tail and halter, back warmer, fleece rug, mesh rug, walk rug, exercise rug, exercise machine rug, rain rug, rug "Frost", rug "Classic".
(On demand, we as Back on Track authorized dealers can also supply you with articles that are not listed in this shop due to space restrictions)