- new and updated version of the previous hock boot ROYAL
- consists of two parts: a thick padding of Welltex bioceramic fabric and the robust shell (joined with velcro straps)
- anatomically shaped for optimum fit around the hock
- interior pads cut extra high
- outer shell with specifically placed seams to prevent chafing
- opening in the back of the joint ensures a more secure fit
- thickly padded, very comfortable to wear
- easy to put on and adjust using three velcro straps (middle Velcro with elastic insert)
- for use in the stable and during transport
- color black
- scope of application: arthritic joints, for rehabilitation after surgery, as a protection against injuries, stiffness, inflammations, arthrosis
correct sizing: S M L
ø 13 cm above hock E 45 cm 47 cm 50 cm
ø middle of hock 38 cm 41 cm 43 cm
ø below the hock 36 cm 36 cm 38 cm
Instructions for use: under the joint protector you can fix a wrap with padding layer to prevent the hock boot from sliding down. The Velcro straps then can be fastened less tightly.
Characteristics of the material: The special property of the Back on Track products is the use of body heat. Tiny ceramic particles are fused into the Welltex®-material reflecting body heat in the form of long wave infrared radiation.
This effect helps to increase well-being, decreases muscle tension and increases blood circulation.
(On demand, we as Back on Track authorized dealers can also supply you with articles that are not listed in this shop due to space restrictions)