Highly elastic, breathable protection for the horse´s head, the eye area, and the ears – delivered without eye-openings.
Since the special material doesn´t fray or produce ladders, the eye openings can be cut out by the horse´s owner according to his specific needs. The ear protection can also simply be cut off if not needed.
This head protection mask is ideal for wound management (for example after an eye surgery), since a sterile wound pad can easily be fixed under the elastic material.
If in addition a rigid protection is needed over the affected eye, you have the possibility to combine the VetMedCare protection mask with a spacer made of wood cast material that can be fixed under the mask. This is delivered not preformed but as a plate that can be adjusted to the injured horse and the given problem individually by heating. After cooling down, the material is as hard as before. (More information under “Eye spacer made of individually moldable wood cast material”.)
In addition, for an even more secure fit special press buttons for fastening wound compress or spacer can be ordered separately. (More information under “Press buttons for VMC Head-, Eye- and Ear Protection Mask / 5pcs. Pack”.)
The advantages of the VetMedCare head-, eye- and ear protection for horses summarized:
- fits like a second skin
- fast-drying, highly elastic, breathable material that doesn´t fray
- individually adjustable to the horse´s head and the situation
- protects wound compress or bandage
- can be combined with sturdy eye spacer made of wood cast material
- additional press buttons for fixing can be ordered
- washable up to 60 degrees
- protects also against insects and dirt
Delivery includes: 1 VetMedCare Head-, Eye- and Ear Protection
The manufacturer VetMedCare develops his veterinary special solutions in cooperation with veterinarians.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Produktvideo VMC Kopfschutzmaske für Pferde u. a.
- Video Herstellung Augenabstandshalter für VMC Kopfschutzmaske
- Further products by VetMedCare